Spring is in full swing, although its a chilly 60 something degrees today in the South, and summer is just around the corner. If you are like me and haven't started your Spring/Summer clothes shopping yet (I know, I'm mad late) then this post is for you.
I am eager to start my Spring/Summer shopping and of course want to get a few on-trend items as well as some classic pieces. Peep below to see what's trending for Spring and my top picks so you can be on fleek!
1. All White EverythingThe white on white on white trend has me like yaaaaaaaaaaasss hunty! I have been on the hunt for THE PERFECT pair of white jeans and white dress pants. But, then I peeped all the hot white dresses Monif C. has and I need to cop one of those too.
Malaysia Ruffle Dress, Monif C.
Ridley Ankle Grazer Jeans, ASOS Curve
2. Maxi DressesI live in dresses in the Summer, because they are so easy to throw on as well as to pack on vacay. Nothing brings me more joy than the maxi dress. It's the most effortless way to be fly when its hot as balls outside. And, its so easy to throw on over a bathing suit.
Butterfly Print Maxi Dress, Navabi
Check out the new Spring collection from Navabi and get 15% off with code premium15 (ends 4/30/15)
Colorblock Maxi Dress, ASOS Curve
3. Floral PrintsI used to hate flowers, but now there are a lot of floral prints that are less your grandma's couch and more Beyonce's couch.
Floral Print Tube Midi Dress, Pink Clubwear
Magenta and Black Rose Skater Dress, Yours Clothing
4. Jumpsuits/RompersJumpsuits and rompers have come a long way since childhood. They are so chic and fun. Some can even be worn on the red carpet. I love the fun look and will be adding at least one more to my collection.
Safiya Cape Romper, Monif C.
Wide Leg Jumpsuit with Back Detail, ASOS Curve
5. Sporty ChicI'm a tomboy at heart and I love sports. I live for casual, sporty yet still fabulous. So of course I'm loving the sporty trend.
Field Day Bomber Jacket, Fashion to Figure
Short-Sleeved Sweatshirt, Mynt 1792
6. Crop TopsI will say I have yet to have the courage to rock a crop top, but if I find one in a store that I like I shall try it on to see how it looks. But, I love them on other curvy girls.
Geo Printed Crop Top, Eloquii
Leopard Crop Blouse, Jibri
7. Midi SkirtsI neeeeed a midi skirt. I love them. I rarely buy skirts or wear them, yet I love them. This length is perfect for Spring when its not quite hot and not quite cold.
Makena Pleated Midi , Fashion to Figure
Floral Lace Pencil Skirt, Eloquii
Which style is your favorite? Let me know!